Please Email Matt Lacroix firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 204-981-8100
Playgrounds-R-Us is a full-service playground development company providing safe & customized children’s commercial PlaySpaces since 1979. Our passion for safety, quality, and premiere design sets us apart from our competitors. We are the industry leader in our market while being the exclusive supplier of Landscape Structures Inc. the highest quality playground manufacturer on the planet. Playgrounds-R-Us environments are found in dozens of government facilities, as well as hundreds of schools and parks throughout Manitoba and N.W. Ontario. We boast professional office space & an in-house installation crew, which is very unique in our industry. Our success as the leading provider of public play environments stems from our research-based approach emphasizing early childhood education principles. Safe and challenging playgrounds don’t just happen, they require planning. That is why we are committed to our products and our philosophy. The environments we provide where our children play, learn and grow help nourish and enrich lives.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist responsible for understanding the needs of our clients, analyzing the options available, and designing the best solutions. Playground Sales Specialists establish leads by speaking at trade shows and conferences, through their personal networks, and by maximizing the leads generated through corporate marketing.
Note previous applicants need not apply.
City: Winnipeg, MB
Address: 250 Transport Road
Work Hours/Week: 40 – 50: Evenings & Weekends occasionally required
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Sales Professional
Pay Type: Salary & Commission
Required Travel: 10%
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Vacation – mandatory Christmas office shut down
- Mobile phone compensation
- Class 5 Drivers Licence
- Valid Passport
- Driver’s Abstract
- Criminal Background Check (Asset if current within 12 months)
- Child Abuse Registry Check (Asset if current within 12 months)
Sales Specialist Job Description:
- The main purpose of this role is to increase company sales by managing current client relationships and expanding the customer base through new client acquisition. The Sales Specialist will develop comprehensive knowledge regarding both the industry, and all products offered by Playgrounds-R-Us. This role will report to the Vice President of Sales and operate out of the Winnipeg office.
- Responsible for all sales & service in Rural Manitoba (Outside of Winnipeg), North West Ontario & Day Cares
- Delivering a superior client experience
- Building and maintaining relationships with commercial clients to identify market opportunities
- Primary accountability is to provide profitable sales targets and meet or exceed projected sales targets and quotas
- Cultivate local business opportunities through the development of relationships within the community and centres of influence.
- Construction & Technical background an asset for assisting/supervising with community built installations
- Leverage sales opportunities with existing clients, building upon an existing relationship.
- Initiate new sales opportunities with prospective clients while developing strong relationships
- Demonstrate strong industry, product and customer knowledge
- Manage and act upon leads prepared by office administrative staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years’ sales experience
- Proven application of business acquisition mind set
- Proven success in business growth and in establishing community & client relationships
- A strong sales orientation and demonstrated passion for putting clients’ first
- Strong team building, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship builder being able to establish both internal and external working relationships in order to identify & implement strategies for business growth
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize own work and deliverables, to plan and organize effectively with attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Advanced MS Office skills with AutoCAD/Drafting experience an asset
- Construction background an asset
- Participates in Annual National Sales Meeting in the USA
- This position offers competitive compensation consisting of salary and commission
- Product knowledge and industry-specific sales training will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Commission, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com