Website HTFC Planning + Design
HTFC Planning + Design is growing.
We are looking for inspired talent, eager to immerse themselves in exciting land development, urban design and landscape architecture projects that will delight the creative and define any career.
Our ideal candidates will work in Winnipeg or Saskatoon and be able to showcase their technical expertise bringing big ideas to fruition, in a diverse range of landscapes ranging from urban to rural and wilderness settings. Working with HTFC will be attractive to those who thrive on new challenges, close collaborations and in a fast-paced environment requiring a ton of enthusiasm. We are looking for young designers with fresh ideas supported by strong technical site design skills, including site analysis and assessment, site design, construction documentation, report writing and construction administration. Applicants can be equipped with a background in environmental design, landscape architecture, ecology or engineering.
We work in teams that include senior, intermediate and junior staff in a collaborative, creative process. Our staff have dynamic backgrounds in architecture, geography, ecology, natural resources, city planning, tourism, sociology, recreation, graphic design and fine arts and we always find candidates with allied interests and experiences, an asset. We are passionate about creating contemporary, inclusive, responsive, sustainable environments and we can’t wait to see who may join us next.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture or Engineering (from an accredited institution).
- 1-5 years (post-graduation) of relevant working experience in a design firm, is ideal but not required.
- Understanding of planning and design processes with demonstrated high quality work examples.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of preparation of reports and design narratives under the direction of a Senior Landscape Architect.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of the Landscape Architecture field such as layout, planting, grading, storm water management, regulatory review, and construction detailing, is a plus.
- Proficiency in the latest version of AutoCAD or VectorWorks
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, & MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Sketch-Up, Lumion, Revit, Rhino and/or other 3D modelling tools, is a must.
- Previous experience in the preparation of construction documentation, public engagement processes, 3D visualization, ecological design, or GIS will be considered an asset.
- Previous education or experience in ecology, agriculture, public engagement, construction, or engineering, will be considered an asset.
HTFC Planning & Design offers a friendly, inclusive work environment, competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and an exceptional benefits package that encourages professional development. We provide ample opportunity to expand your experience and refine skills and we thank you for your interest in our firm. To learn more about HTFC, please visit www.htfc.ca.
Please submit (via email only) a resume & portfolio in complete confidence, to our trusted consultant, OneRecruits, ATTN: Laura Wortley by visiting www.onerecruits.com/apply. We are accepting applications until Friday, August 20, 2021, and will be assessing as they are received.
Those who intrigue and meet expectations will be contacted via email, regarding next steps.
To apply for this job please visit www.onerecruits.com.