Website HTFC Planning + Design
HTFC Planning + Design is growing.
We are looking for inspired talent, eager to immerse themselves in exciting land development, urban design and landscape architecture projects that will delight the creative and define any career.
Our ideal candidates will work in Winnipeg or Saskatoon and be able to showcase their technical expertise bringing big ideas to fruition in a diverse range of landscapes ranging from urban to rural and wilderness settings. Working with HTFC will be attractive to those who thrive on new challenges, close collaborations and a fast-paced environment requiring a ton of enthusiasm. We are looking for a strong and independent professional with strong interpersonal skills who can develop and manage projects as well as leading internal project teams.
We work in teams that include senior, intermediate and junior staff in a collaborative creative process. Our staff have dynamic backgrounds in architecture, geography, ecology, natural resources, city planning, tourism, sociology, recreation, graphic design and fine arts and we always find candidates with allied interests and experiences an asset. We are passionate about creating contemporary, inclusive, responsive, sustainable environments and we can’t wait to see who may join us next.
- An active licence to practice landscape architecture (preferably Canada) and a Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture (from an accredited institution).
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience in an architecture, planning or engineering firm. Previous experience in preparation of construction documentation, construction administration and public engagement, is a must.
- Understanding of planning and design processes with demonstrated high quality work examples.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of the independent preparation of planning and design reports, client group presentations, governing agency permitting approvals.
- Ability to take a project from beginning to end as the project landscape architect including pre-design, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, construction services and post construction project close out.
- Exceptional technical skills in site assessment, site design, sustainable site grading, storm water management planning, ecologically focused planting design, regulatory reviews, technical product selection/specification, technical construction detailing, and construction administration.
- Proficiency in the latest version of AutoCAD or VectorWorks
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, & MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in Sketch-Up, Lumion, Revit, Rhino and/or other 3D modelling tools considered an asset.
- Previous complementary education or experience in ecology, agriculture, public engagement, construction, GIS, or engineering will be considered an asset.
HTFC Planning & Design offers a friendly, inclusive work environment, competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and an exceptional benefits package that encourages professional development. We provide ample opportunity to expand your experience and refine skills and we thank you for your interest in our firm. To learn more about HTFC, please visit www.htfc.ca.
Please submit (via email only) a resume & portfolio in complete confidence, to our trusted consultant, OneRecruits, ATTN: Laura Wortley by visiting www.onerecruits.com/apply. We are accepting applications until Friday, August 20, 2021, and will be assessing as they are received.
Those who intrigue and meet expectations will be contacted via email, regarding next steps.
To apply for this job please visit www.onerecruits.com.