Website HTFC Planning + Design
HTFC Planning + Design is growing.
We are looking for inspired talent, eager to immerse themselves in exciting land development, urban design and landscape architecture projects that will delight the creative and define any career.
Our ideal candidates will work in Winnipeg or Saskatoon and be able to showcase their technical expertise bringing big ideas to fruition in a diverse range of landscapes ranging from urban to rural and wilderness settings. Working with HTFC will be attractive to those who thrive on new challenges, close collaborations and in a fast-paced environment requiring a ton of enthusiasm. We need people with strong technical skills including digital drafting, 3D modeling, technical drawing and detailing and specification writing, equipped with a background in architectural drafting or construction drafting and the gusto to get to work immediately.
We work in teams that include senior, intermediate and junior staff in a collaborative, creative process. Our staff have dynamic backgrounds in architecture, geography, ecology, natural resources, city planning, tourism, sociology, recreation, graphic design, and fine arts and we always find candidates with allied interests and experiences an asset. We are passionate about creating contemporary, inclusive, responsive, sustainable environments and we can’t wait to see who may join us next.
- Certification from a recognized drafting technology program (i.e., Diploma/Certificate in Landscape Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering Technology/Architectural Technology – programs such as NAIT, RRC-CET, ACC-CET, or equivalent).
- 1-3 years (post-graduation) of relevant working experience in a professional engineering, architecture, or construction firm is ideal, but not required
- Proficiency in the latest versions of AutoCAD OR VectorWorks
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with SketchUp, Lumion and literacy in Revit, Rhino, or proficiency with other BIM modelling tools.
- A well-developed knowledge of MAC or PC based computer-aided design and graphic software that includes experience with developing full construction documentation sets.
- Confidence when interpreting architectural, structural, and topographic drawings, is essential.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a project team under tight deadlines.
HTFC Planning & Design offers a friendly, inclusive work environment, competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and an exceptional benefits package that encourages professional development. We provide ample opportunity to expand your experience and refine skills and we thank you for your interest in our firm. To learn more about HTFC, please visit www.htfc.ca.
Please submit (via email only) a resume & portfolio in complete confidence, to our trusted consultant, OneRecruits, ATTN: Laura Wortley by visiting www.onerecruits.com/apply. We are accepting applications until Friday, August 20, 2021, and will be assessing as they are received.
Those who intrigue and meet expectations will be contacted via email, regarding next steps.
To apply for this job please visit www.onerecruits.com.