In an effort to assist our Full Members and long-term Associates (members who have been Associates longer than 7 years) who are required to monitor and submit CE credits on-line, MALA will strive to share links to on-line continuing education resources. See MALA Policy – Continuing Education Program and Ways to Achieve CE Credits.
If you find CE resources that would be valuable to your fellow MALA members please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join an informal on-line Landscape Literature Reading Club. Contact Kathryn McCudden at email@example.com.
- University of Manitoba Faculty of Architecture offers free past lectures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCInydaGWyRC1cGbzh0LkQcQ
- CSLA offers CE learning opportunities: career-resources/continuing education and CE events in their calendar events/calendar
- Read an issue of Landscapes/Paysages Magazine: https://www.csla-aapc.ca/landscapes-paysages/landscapes-paysages
- University of Calgary, School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape | University of Calgary (ucalgary.ca)
- Check on the webinars at VECTORWORhttps://sapl.ucalgary.ca/KS: webinars
- Complete a Landscape Architectural Continuing Education Society (LACES) course: https://laces.asla.org/
- Read Free “Open Access Articles” by Landscape and Urban Planning https://www.journals.elsevier.com/landscape-and-urban-planning
- Take a free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) through edX. edX: Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. https://www.mooc.org/
MALAs Friends of the Profession are offering online learning opportunities to our members. Please note you must register with the company directly.
Park Street Solutions:
MALA thanks our Friends for their work in supporting landscape architects and emerging professionals!