In an effort to assist our Full Members and long-term Associates (members who have been Associates longer than 7 years) who are required to monitor and submit CE credits on-line, MALA will strive to share links to on-line continuing education resources. See MALA Policy – Continuing Education Program and Ways to Achieve CE Credits.
Note: The first full 3-year mandatory submission term began January 1, 2021 and ends December 31, 2023. CE credits must be submitted by December 31, 2023. If the required credits are not submitted by the end of the term (December 31), the Member will be required to pay a penalty.
If you find CE resources that would be valuable to your fellow MALA members please email them to email@example.com
- University of Manitoba Faculty of Architecture offers free past lectures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCInydaGWyRC1cGbzh0LkQcQ
- CSLA offers CE learning opportunities: career-resources/continuing education and CE events in their calendar events/calendar
- Read an issue of Landscapes/Paysages Magazine: https://www.csla-aapc.ca/landscapes-paysages/landscapes-paysages
- University of Calgary, School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape | University of Calgary (ucalgary.ca)
- Check on the webinars at VECTORWORhttps://sapl.ucalgary.ca/KS: webinars
- Complete a Landscape Architectural Continuing Education Society (LACES) course: https://laces.asla.org/
- Read Free “Open Access Articles” by Landscape and Urban Planning https://www.journals.elsevier.com/landscape-and-urban-planning
- Take a free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) through edX. edX: Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. https://www.mooc.org/
MALAs Friends of the Profession are offering online learning opportunities to our members. Please note you must register with the company directly.
MALA thanks our Friends for their work in supporting landscape architects and emerging professionals!