ENG-TECH is an employee owned company that specializes in providing geotechnical and environmental engineering, as well as materials testing and inspection services from our office and laboratory in Winnipeg, MB. The company offers a full range of geotechnical services such as foundation design and inspections, slope stability, shoreline erosion protection design, seepage and groundwater modeling, soil assessments, stratigraphy classification, including frost and swelling evaluations of soils. ENG-TECH also performs numerous phased environmental services include items such as Phase I to IV ESA’s, along with site remedial designs, and underground storage tank removal.
In addition, ENG-TECH offers a wide range of in-house material testing services. ENG-TECH’s Winnipeg laboratory is fully equipped to test soils, aggregates, asphalt, mortar, concrete and shotcrete. The laboratory and staff are CSA certified in accordance with CSA, Qualification Code for Concrete Testing Laboratories.
Here is a small selection of projects for which ENG-TECH has provided technical or design services:
- Annabella Walkway Redesign and Shoreline Stability Analysis
- Bunn’s Creek Pathway Slope Stability
- Leo Mol Sculpture Garden Retaining Wall
- Bois Des Esprits Walkway Remediation
- Flood Protection Designs for numerous commercial and residential properties
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control for Richardson International Airport, Swan River Airport, 777 Mine (Flin Flon) and Highway 59 Overpass
Categories: Friends of the Profession