David Wagner Associates is landscape architectural firm offering comprehensive analysis, design, document preparation and contract administrative services. DWA was founded in 1979 and has extensive experience with Federal, Provincial, Civic and Private Sector clients. We feel equally comfortable practicing in urban or natural rural environments, worldwide! Our corporate goal is to deliver Award Level Projects for Quality Clients, on Time & on Budget.
DWA continually pursue the goal of supplying our Clients with a responsible design and planning service that provides the best possible solution to their project. The ‘best possible solution’ incorporates the factors of cost, time, and durability within a functional, environmental and aesthetic framework. On all our projects we work closely with the Client, involving them in the design and decision making process. We have found that this approach has consistently produced final products that meet the expectations of all who participate.
We offer expertise in
- Landscape Architecture
- Recreational Planning & Design
- Streetscape and Urban Design
- Land Use and Regional Planning
- Cemetery Planning and Design
- Subdivision and Site Planning
- Interpretive Media
- Golf Course Architecture
- Computer Imaging & Residential Gardens
- CSLA Citation Award: “Corydon Hugo Piazza” (1996-01-01)
- 1st Place, CSLA Congress Design Competition Chatette: “Digital Rip-Rap” (1997-01-01)
Categories: Member Firms