MALA :: Manitoba Association of Landscape Architects
  Home » Frequently Asked Questions :: MALA - Manitoba Association of Landscape Architects ::
I am a member of the CSLA, living and working outside of Manitoba. What is the process for applying as an Active Out-of-Province Member of the Manitoba Association of Landscape Architects?

Upon completion of the Application for Admission [as Member], please return it to the MALA office, together with the required application fee. In lieu of signatures of endorsement on the application, please provide satisfactory proof of membership with another CSLA component organization (typically a letter from the component office, confirming membership in good standing). The following documents should be included in support of the application:

  • a copy of the applicant’s résumé or curriculum vitae, if available.

After this material has been reviewed by the Examining Board and MALA Council, the candidate will be notified with a formal decision.

Please download and refer to the following documents:
MALA Application for Admission [as Member]
MALA Code of Conduct
MALA By-laws
MALA Membership Policy [Active Out-of-Province Members]
MALA Policy [Continuing Education Program]
MALA Privacy Policy for Members

MALA :: Manitoba Association of Landscape Architects

Home  |  Firms  |  Events  |  FAQs  |  Members  |  Downloads  |  Site Map  |  Contact

Copyright © 2006-2018 All Rights Reserved.